2019 Cell Energy 50 – Nominations open now
A part of the Cell Trade Awards 2019 powered by TechRadar Professional, the Cell Energy 50 highlights an important and influential figures within the UK cell trade in the course of the previous 12 months.
Nominations for the 2019 Cell Energy 50 are open now, so it’s time so that you can seize your likelihood to place ahead that particular person you assume has actually made a distinction this 12 months.
Nominate your alternative for the 2019 Cell Energy 50 right here!
The winner, recognised with the Cell Energy 50 Individual of the 12 months award, is chosen following in-depth interviews with key senior figures throughout the trade, from operators and retailers, to producers and distributors.
We’re trying to find people who encourage their companies with their values, but in addition have affect past their present roles, serving as inspiration to the remainder of the commerce.
To make the Cell Energy 50 listing, an govt must be daring of their management and imaginative and prescient, and have exceeded expectations within the totally different classes we have now chosen.
Cell Energy 50 Individual of the 12 months – Earlier Winners
- 2018: Marc Allera, CEO, EE and BT Shopper
- 2017: David Dyson, CEO Three UK
- 2016: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2015: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2014: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2013: Olaf Swantee, CEO, EE
- 2012: Simon Stanford, VP of UK & Eire telecommunications and networks division, Samsung UK
- 2011: Man Laurence, CEO, Vodafone UK
- 2010: Tom Alexander, CEO, All the pieces In all places
- 2009: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2008: Kevin Russell, CEO, Three UK
All of the nomination particulars could be discovered on the Cell Energy 50 web site, the place you’ll be able to view all the mandatory standards, in addition to all different info on the awards.
- For extra info on the Cell Energy 50, or to get extra concerned within the Cell Trade Awards 2019, go to the awards web site right here.